Become a dive professional with IDC Gili Islands?
PADI IDC Dive Resort Oceans 5 on the island of Gili Air, Indonesia offers a fantastic “Zero to Hero” package for any non-diver to get you diving like a pro in no time! Our Zero to Hero package is your perfect opportunity to change your life. Follow your dreams and become a professional PADI Divemaster or even a PADI Dive Instructor.
Changing your way of living and lifestyle has never been so easy!
But what do you need to do to get to this level? Can everyone become a Divemaster or a scuba dive instructor? The first step would be to plan your schedule and check your finances.
The Program at PADI IDC Gili Islands
First you must get certified as an Open Water diver. During the PADI Open Water Course, you will study diving theory. You will master certain skills initially in the pool and then in the ocean. During this course you will learn about equipment function, safety and emergency procedures for both yourself and your buddy. You will learn everything you need to experience the underwater world.
The PADI Advanced Open Water Course will fine-tune your judgment and competency. You will learn about marine life, how it feels to dive at depth to 30 meters and the importance of dive planning and being a conservative and safe diver. Also your buoyancy control and air consumption will improve.
The PADI Rescue Diver Course and EFR (Emergency First Response) will teach you diving emergency procedures, including how to rescue panicked or unconscious divers on the surface and at depth, and how to deal with immediate first aid.
After this, you are ready to move onto the first step of becoming a dive professional, your Divemaster Course (4-8 weeks). As from 40 logged dives you can start this course. For many people the DM course is a stepping stone to becoming an Instructor.
What’s next? Your PADI Instructor Development Course (IDC). Here you will be guided through everything you need to be able to pass on your love of the sea to others.
Being a PADI Pro will take dedication, patience, fitness, health and an eagerness to learn. Are you a team player? Do you care about diver safety and happy customers? Most importantly are you dedicated to Scuba Diving and the protection of marine life? If the answers to these questions are yes then you are definitely on the path to a rewarding and fulfilling lifestyle and career!
Timing of the PADI zero to Hero Program
IDC Dive Resort Oceans 5’s Zero to Hero Instructor program takes just 7 months to complete and all this on a tropical island surrounded by crystal clear waters and spectacular marine bio-diversity. What would you need more?
Pricing of the PADI Zero to Hero program
The track costs ONLY €3550. This price includes all training material which makes it the best value professional diving package on the market!
- PADI Open Water Course
- PADI Advanced Course
- Emergency First Response Course
- PADI Rescue Course
- Dives to reach the 60 dives needed for certification as PADI Divemaster, unlimited free diving during the divemaster internship
- PADI Divemaster Course
- Dives to reach the 100 dives needed to start the IDC at Oceans 5
- The PADI Instructor Development Course (PADI IDC):
- Emergency First Response Instructor Course
- PADI Assistant Instructor Course (AI)
- PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor Course (OWSI)
- Master Scuba Diver Trainer (MSDT) preparation with 7 specialties
- All Training Materials
- Integrated Work Experience Program (Course Diving, Dive Leading, etc.)
- Sales Workshops
- Organizing and participating in Reef Clean Ups
- Help with all your VISA requirements
All Professional Diving Applications, Registration and Membership Fees to PADI
- PADI Divemaster Application Fee: AUS$ 178
- PADI Instructor Application Fee: AUS$ 227
- EFR Instructor Application Fee: AUS$ 156
- PADI Instructor Examination Fee: AUS$ 785
- PADI Specialty Instructor Fee: AUS$ 89 per specialty
- PADI MSDT Application Fee: AUS$113