Straight Away From Dive Instructor to MSDT!
The majority of new instructors want to become a Master Scuba Diver Trainer as soon as possible. This rating improves your potential for getting the job you want in the place you want to live. It also means that you will be teaching a wide variety of specialty courses keeping your job fresh and exciting.
Dive Resort Oceans 5 offers a special track for IDC candidates who would like to give their career a kick-start by becoming a MSDT right away.
Oceans 5 Dive Resort offers this IDC Gili Islands package for EUR 2.099!
PADI IDC Gili Islands Total package:
- PADI IDC Preparation
- PADI Assistant Instructor Course (AI)
- PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor Course (OWSI)
- Emergency First Response Instructor Course (EFRI)
- PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer Preparation: 5 Specialty Instructor Courses (MSDT)*
- DDI Instructor
- IDC Crew Pack
- EFR Instructor manual
- DDI Instructor manuals
*There will be some additional costs if you don’t have the participant level in some specialties.
Included in the PADI Instructor Development Course:
- Pass guarantee (Second IDC for free and IE Guarantee)
- Divemaster theory and skill practice before the IDC
- Free IDC preparation
- 10% discount on equipment retail
- Fee IDC T-Shirt
- Free lunch during the IDC
- Free equipment rental
- Free WIFI
- Free diving 3 weeks before and during IDC
The PADI and EFR fees:
- PADI Instructor Application fee*: AU$ 238
- EFR Instructor Application fee*: AU$ 164
- PADI Instructor Examination fee*: AU$ 825
- PADI Specialty Instructor Application fee per Specialty**:AU$ 94
- PADI MSDT Application - Online*: AU$ 119
- DDI Instructor fee: FREE
*Fees are paid directly to PADI and EFR
Eco Diver Specialty Instructor Package
Do you care about the environment? Do you want to know more about the marine life around the Gili Islands and Indonesia? Do you want to be a responsible Specialty Instructor?
Oceans 5 Dive Resort designed an exclusive Eco Diver Program for dive instructors. This program offers several Eco Diver Specialty Instructor courses for all the eco-conscious and dedicated dive instructors out there .
As a PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor you are allowed to teach the following Eco Diver Specialties:
- PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty Course
- Project AWARE Course
- AWARE Coral Reef Conservation Course
Dive Resort Oceans 5 adds 5 extra eco-orientated specialty instructor courses to that and the Reef Check Eco Diver Course.
You can now become a true Eco Diver Specialty Instructor for ONLY EUR 550!
Our Eco Diver Program includes:
- PADI Underwater Naturalist Specialty Instructor Course
- AWARE Fish ID Specialty Instructor Course
- AWARE Shark Conservation Specialty Instructor Course
- PADI Project AWARE Sea Turtle Awareness Distinctive Specialty Instructor Course
- AWARE Dive against Debris Specialty Instructor Course
- Reef Check Eco Diver Course
- 10 dives
- Free Oceans 5 T-Shirt
- Reef Check Eco Diver certification
You can use the currency converter to help you with exchange rates.